Flexible family living in prime central setting*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Sitting proudly in a quiet cul-de-sac, the convenience of this locale will surprise. Only moments to main transport routes and walking distance to local shops and parks, this stunning two story home promises an idyllic family lifestyle.
Offering a fantastic functional floor plan for contemporary family living, adding further to the homes appeal is a large entertaining courtyard and enclosed level gardens and lawns.
The property features:
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and walk in pantry
- Spacious living area opening out onto sun-soaked paved courtyard and large grassed yard perfect for entertaining
- Formal living area and additional second living area/rumpus room, ideal as a separate play area for the kids
- Full bathroom with separate shower and bath; additional powder room
- Floorboards, reverse cycle air-conditioning, neutral colour scheme
- Family size internal laundry; plenty of storage throughout the home
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Minutes to direct city transport, schools, parks, Dee Why Town centre and Dee Why Beach
This is one property not to be missed!
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.