Entertainers townhouse in exclusive location*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Entertaining is always a spectacular affair in this rarely found town home that boasts an extensive courtyard framed by tropical gardens and bathed in sunlight. Placed in a boutique building of only five, nestled in the leafy heart of Manly’s exclusive Eastern Hill.
The location and lifestyle on offer in cosmopolitan Manly is second to none with incredible proximity to Manly Wharf, The Corso and city transport. Whether it's a quick dip before work, a sundowner at the Skiff Club, a snorkel at Fairy Bower or a picturesque ferry commute, Manly has it all.
The property features:
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout
- Open plan designer kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooking and stainless-steel appliances including fridge, microwave and even an additional wine fridge
- Expansive living and dining area opening out onto the sundrenched courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes, additional built in storage and en-suite bathroom
- Two more additional bedrooms opening onto the balcony
- Full bathroom; internal laundry with additional WC
- Floating floorboards throughout the lower living area
- Secure parking for two cars
- Pets considered upon application
- Minutes to Manly’s beaches, shops, cafes and transport
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.