HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVEDSitting proudly in a quiet cul-de-sac, the convenience of this locale will surprise. Only moments to main transport routes and walking distance to local shops and parks, this stunning two story home promises an idyllic family lifestyle.
Offering a fantastic functional floor plan for contemporary family living, adding further to the homes appeal is a large entertaining courtyard and enclosed level gardens and lawns.
The property features:
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and walk in pantry
- Spacious living area opening out onto sun-soaked paved courtyard and large grassed yard perfect for entertaining
- Formal living area and additional second living area/rumpus room, ideal as a separate play area for the kids
- Full bathroom with separate shower and bath; additional powder room
- Floorboards, reverse cycle air-conditioning, neutral colour scheme
- Family size internal laundry; plenty of storage throughout the home
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Minutes to direct city transport, schools, parks, Dee Why Town centre and Dee Why Beach
This is one property not to be missed!
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections by booking in a private inspection for one household member, and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the inspection and arrange for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Only one person per household can inspect the premises
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening
doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.