Classic family home in prime central settingThis desirable home is designed to embrace family life and to offer a superb family lifestyle. Set in a central location the front duplex delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences.
It's a few-minute drive to the Dee Why town centre and Warringah Mall, a 15-minute drive to Manly, and just a leisurely stroll to the fantastic new set of shops at Narraweena Village. Bus stops are at the end of the street that provide quick access to the city and around the beaches.
The property features:
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Spacious living area
- Eat in kitchen with gas cooking and space for a dining table
- Fully enclosed level grass lawn perfect for the kids and tropical manicured gardens
- Neat bathroom with large walk-in shower
- External laundry facilities and additional toilet
- Polished floorboards throughout, ceiling fans, air conditioning
- Off street parking for one car
- Just minutes to Narraweena village shops and cafes
- Ideal for commuters situated close to buses servicing Manly, Chatswood and the CBD
- Pets considered upon application
*Please note there is another residence at the rear of this property. No common walls*
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections by booking in a private inspection for one household member, and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the inspection and arrange for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Only one person per household can inspect the premises
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening
doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.