Spacious duplex in prime central settingThis desirable lower duplex is designed to embrace family life and to offer a superb lifestyle and oversized proportions. Part of the attraction of this home is the convenience of the location. A walking and bike path are at the end of the street that leads past the lagoon to Dee Why beach and its cafes and restaurants. Bus stops are moments away, that provide quick access to the city and around the beaches and supermarkets, eateries and shops are just a ten-minute walk away in Dee Why town centre.
Wonderfully private with a separate street frontage entry, the duplex offers a brand-new kitchen and has been freshly painted throughout. With a large level fully enclosed grassed yard, this property is a must see.
The property features:
- Brand new huge eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and Caesarstone benchtops with stunning marble splashbacks
- Spacious living and dining area opening out onto the undercover alfresco area
- Level fully enclosed level grass lawn perfect for kids
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Freshly painted, ceiling fans, air conditioning
- Lock up garage with internal access plus parking for one in front
- Just minutes to Dee Why town centre and beach
- Pets considered upon application
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections by booking in a private inspection and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell or have the slightest of symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and arrange for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.