HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVEDLocated within moments of Killarney Heights Village, schools and local transport, this private and sunny garden apartment is more like a townhouse and offers a lifestyle of convenience and relaxation.
Boasting a private level entry through the splendid front garden this rare, highly desirable over sized apartment is a must see!
The apartment features:
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and main with ensuite bathroom
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas appliances & breakfast bar
- Private leafy courtyard perfect for the entertaining
- Over sized combined living and dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Plantation shutters and floating floorboards
- Sparkling full bathroom; Internal laundry
- Secure extra large lock up garage with ample space for storage
- Moments to local shops and schools
- Buses on your doorstep
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections by booking in a private inspection for one household member, and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the inspection and arrange for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Only one person per household can inspect the premises
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening
doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.