Spacious cottage home with outdoor entertaining and pool*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
A character filled coastal cottage home full of natural light and character in a peaceful, established neighbourhood. It's easy to feel at home in this spacious and inviting abode.
The outdoor living space is a major part of the appeal of this home, with an alfresco entertaining area and in ground swimming pool.
With additional seperate studio area perfect for a home office, kids’ playroom, creative space or purely entertaining, this home provides a wonderful family-friendly setting steps from Collaroy Plateau Public School and shops.
- Spacious Light-filled lounge and dining areas
- Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Polished floorboards, neutral colourings
- Full bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Additional bathroom with laundry facilities
- Separate Studio perfect for home office/work from home set up with additional W/C
- Remote controlled LUG with ample space for additional storage
- Long driveway for amble parking for up to 3 additional cars
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Minutes from Narrabeen Lakes, world famous beaches, direct city transport, schools, shops and restaurants
- Pets considered upon application
This is one property not to be missed!
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.