Classic family home in prime central setting*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Positioned in a prime Dee Why neighbourhood, this classic cottage is set just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Dee Why within easy reach of bus transport, shops, glorious beaches, bike tracks and everyday amenities.
The property features:
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new floating floors in living areas
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and brand new carpet
- Open plan eat in kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Spacious living room with ornate high ceilings
- Additional rumpus room
- Sunny fully fenced courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Modern bathroom; external laundry facilities with additional toilet
- Tandem carport; storage shed
- Pets considered upon application
Be quick – this won’t last long!
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.