‘Evolve’ - Spacious executive apartment*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Spacious apartment situated in the ‘Evolve’ building, right in the beating heart of Brookvale - this apartment offers an enviable lifestyle in a thriving suburb.
Enjoy a prominent position within walking distance to Warringah Mall, express B-Line bus services and minutes from Dee Why beach and the vibrant Manly lifestyle.
Beautifully appointed throughout, the apartment has a lovely warm and inviting feel about it. Contemporary open-plan living, dining and Smeg gas kitchen create a functional space to relax in at the end of a busy day.
The apartment features:
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Undercover balcony with expansive outlook perfect for entertaining
- Spacious living and dining area with floating floorboards
- Open plan Smeg gas kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops and ample storage
- Designer bathroom; internal laundry including dryer
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Security car space; lock up storage cage
- Intercom security access
- 5 minute walk to Westfield Warringah Mall & B-Line bus service
- Within 10 minutes of Curl Curl, Dee Why, Freshwater and Manly beaches
- Close to cafes, restaurants & boutique breweries in a fast-emerging lifestyle precinct
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.