Sun-drenched family home with stunning ocean views*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Set back from the street amongst tranquil established gardens, this beautifully presented family home offers a flowing level floor plan ideal for families and boasts stunning uninterrupted ocean view of Dee Why Lagoon and Long Reef.
Enjoying fresh and light-filled interiors, the home has an immediate welcoming vibe upon entry and is exceptionally located an easy stroll to Narraweena Village shops, multiple bus options and excellent schools, while also being close to beaches and Warringah Mall.
The property features:
- Three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Newly polished timber floors, high ceilings, and freshly painted throughout
- Large sunny north east facing level back yard with paved area perfect for Sunday BBQ’s
- Two good size living areas with the character of an open fire place in the main
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
- Additional sun room overlooking the yard
- Family sized bathroom; laundry facilities; ample under house storage
- Carport with additional off street parking
- Pets considered upon application
- Walking distance to multiple local shops and express city bus options
- Easy stroll to both St John's Catholic and Narraweena Public schools
- Within a few minutes to Warringah Mall and various stunning beaches
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.