Flexible Family Home in Prime Central Setting*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Spread across two versatile levels this spacious solid brick the home offers a variety of living options. It’s the perfect choice for extended family living, as the flexible floor plan can provide a separate in-law/teenage retreat when closed off from the main house.
Three bedrooms in the main body of the home with gas kitchen and extensive living areas being the heart of the home. A fourth bedroom is on lower level with own lounge area, gas kitchen and ensuite bathroom.
The outdoor living space is a major part of the appeal of this home, with a massive undercover alfresco entertaining area and level grassed yard.
Other features include:
- Four double bedrooms in total – two with built in wardrobes
- Two renovated gas kitchens with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Separate living and dining spaces – huge additional living/rumpus room downstairs
- Two bathrooms; external laundry
- Air conditioning throughout
- Double lock up garage
- Easy-care child-friendly lawns and gardens; additional storage shed
- Moments from local schools, express city transport, Dee Why beach, local shops, parklands and bike trails.
- Pets considered upon application
Truly a rare find – this property is not to be missed!
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.