6/104 Condamine Street
Positioned on the top floor at the rear of a boutique block of six, this stunning apartment provides a superb lifestyle haven.
Only minutes from Balgowlah village shops, Stocklands, Manly and express city transport, this renovated apartment is flooded with natural light and leafy outlooks - it’s not to be missed!
The apartment features:
- Stunning open plan designer kitchen with ample storage and gourmet appliances including dishwasher and Caesar Stone bench tops
- Generous combined living and dining room opening onto sun drenched balcony with leafy outlook
- Two double bedrooms, both with mirrored built in robes and main with balcony access
- Chic bathroom; internal laundry facilities
- Crisp colour palette, floating floorboards and air conditioning
- Lock up garage
- Walk to Balgowlah village's shops and cafes, moments to Manly's hub
With all of Balgowlah’s amenities on your doorstep, the location and lifestyle offered by this stunning apartment is hard to beat.
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections by booking in a private inspection and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the inspection and arrange ...
6/104 Condamine Street
... for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening
doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.