LEASED $900 per week
71 McIntosh Road
Set back from the street amongst tranquil established gardens, this beautifully presented bungalow is one of a kind.
Enjoying fresh and light-filled interiors, the home has an immediate welcoming vibe upon entry and is exceptionally located an easy stroll to Narraweena Village shops, multiple bus options and excellent schools, while also being close to beaches and Warringah Mall.
The property features:
- Comfortable single level layout, zoned lounge/dining areas
- Two spacious bedrooms main with wall to wall built in wardrobe
- Double doors opening onto entertaining deck perfect for Sunday BBQ’s
- Large fully enclosed level back yard perfect for kids
- Spacious kitchen with stainless dishwasher and Smeg gas stove
- Modern bathroom; laundry facilities
- Interiors refreshed with new paint and flooring throughout
- Air conditioning, wood combustion fireplace, high ceilings
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Pets considered upon application
- Walking distance to multiple local shops and express city bus options
- Easy stroll to both St John's Catholic and Narraweena Public schools
- Within a few minutes to Warringah Mall and various stunning beaches
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections ...
71 McIntosh Road
... by booking in a private inspection and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell or have the slightest of symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and arrange for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening
doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.