Spacious duplex in prime central setting in leafy settingLocated in one of Dee Why’s quietest and greenest streets, sits this charming and quaint home. The homes location allows easy access to schools, shops, buses, beaches and parks in a matter of minutes.
The property features:
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with mirrored built in wardrobe
- Additional sun room perfect for a home office
- Sun drenched grassed yard perfect for entertaining
- Oversized combined living and dining area with freshly polished floorboards
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage
- Brand new bathroom and internal laundry
- Freshly painted throughout; storage shed
- Within easy reach of bus transport, shops, glorious beaches, bike tracks and everyday amenities
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.