Spacious family living with ocean outlook*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Located in the sought-after suburb of Collaroy Plateau, this spacious two storey home enjoys beautiful ocean vistas and coastal breezes.
Offering a fantastic functional floor plan for contemporary family living, adding further to the homes appeal is a large entertaining balcony and enclosed level gardens and lawns.
The home features:
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins, master with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private deck
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Spacious L-shaped living and dining area opening out onto sun-soaked balcony boasting an expansive ocean outlook and coastal breezes, perfect for entertaining
- Huge second living area/rumpus room, ideal as a separate play area for the kids
- Large additional sunny deck overlooking the level child-friendly lawn
- Full bathroom with separate shower and bath; additional powder room
- Plantation shutters, air-conditioning in living area, neutral colour scheme
- Family size internal laundry; plenty of storage throughout the home
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Minutes from Narrabeen Lakes, world famous beaches, direct city transport, schools, shops and restaurants.
This is one property not to be missed!
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.